VouchersOnSale Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using Our Service.
- These general provide the general rules of the basic service provisions of the use of our website i.e. vouchersonsale.com based in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India hereinafter referred as the ‘service provider’.
- The service provider can be contacted only via the support mail email@example.com
- The terms and conditions are accessible continuously and totally free of charge by the service provider and it allows users to access or save content using the device of the User
- All rights of the website including the copyrights, intellectual property rights to the name and the company, internet domain, website URL and the other content which is published on the website totally belong to the service provider and can only be used in a specified manner.
- It is completely prohibited to copy, reproduce, modify or distribute any part of the website itself without informing the service provider itself. And the service provider may take the necessary steps if needed in order to protect its interest.
- Kindly be aware that using any service by the electronic means always possess a risk to every internet user which has a possibility of infecting Users device or IT system of which our website takes no responsibility. It is recommended to use proper technical means such as a firewall or antivirus in order to avoid such risks.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Vouchers Worldwide Technologies Private Limited, EWS1/182/H, Jankipuram, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh - 226022 India.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country and State refers to: Uttar Pradesh, India.
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cell-phone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analysing how the Service is used.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Company refers to VouchersOnSale.
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
These are the Terms and Conditions governing the use of this Service and the agreement that operates between You and the Company. These Terms and Conditions set out the rights and obligations of all users regarding the use of the Service.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on Your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If You disagree with any part of these Terms and Conditions then You may not access the Service.
The services provided by the website vouchersonsale.com include:
- Information related to third-party promotions and deals
- Discount or Promotional codes
- Providing Users with the newsletter
- To create Account
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to other websites that are not operated by Us.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Complaint & Support
The users can send their queries and complaints regarding the services provided on the website. The complaints can be sent on our support mail firstname.lastname@example.org
The complaint should specify the name and surname in case of an individual and company name, address and e-mail and description of the complaint.
The service provider will consider any complain within 14 days and will revert back after the complaint is processed.
We may terminate or suspend Your access immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if You breach these Terms and Conditions.
Upon termination, Your right to use the Service will cease immediately.
"AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" Disclaimer
The Service is provided to You "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" and with all faults and defects without warranty of any kind.
To the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, the Company, on its own behalf and on behalf of its Affiliates and its and their respective licensors and service providers, expressly disclaims all warranties, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, with respect to the Service, including all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, and warranties that may arise out of course of dealing, course of performance, usage or trade practice.
Without limitation to the foregoing, the Company provides no warranty or undertaking, and makes no representation of any kind that the Service will meet Your requirements, achieve any intended results, be compatible or work with any other software, applications, systems or services, operate without interruption, meet any performance or reliability standards or be error free or that any errors or defects can or will be corrected.
Without limiting the foregoing, neither the Company nor any of the company's provider makes any representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied: (i) as to the operation or availability of the Service, or the information, content, and materials or products included thereon; (ii) that the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free; (iii) as to the accuracy, reliability, or currency of any information or content provided through the Service; or (iv) that the Service, its servers, the content, or e-mails sent from or on behalf of the Company are free of viruses, scripts, trojan horses, worms, malware, timebombs or other harmful components.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain types of warranties or limitations on applicable statutory rights of a consumer, so some or all of the above exclusions and limitations may not apply to You. But in such a case the exclusions and limitations set forth in this section shall be applied to the greatest extent enforceable under applicable law.
The laws of the Country, excluding its conflicts of law rules, shall govern this Terms and Your use of the Service. Your use of the Application may also be subject to other local, state, national, or international laws.
If You have any concern or dispute about the Service, You agree to first try to resolve the dispute informally by contacting the Company through our support mail: email@example.com
For European Union (EU) Users
If You are a European Union consumer, you will benefit from any mandatory provisions of the law of the country in which you are resident in.
Severability and Waiver
If any provision of these Terms is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
Except as provided herein, the failure to exercise a right or to require performance of an obligation under this Terms shall not effect a party's ability to exercise such right or require such performance at any time thereafter nor shall be the waiver of a breach constitute a waiver of any subsequent breach.
These Terms and Conditions may have been translated if We have made them available to You on our Service. You agree that the original English text shall prevail in the case of a dispute.
Changes to These Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material We will make reasonable efforts to provide at least 30 days' notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at Our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use Our Service after those revisions become effective, You agree to be bound by the revised terms. If You do not agree to the new terms, in whole or in part, please stop using the website and the Service.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All the rights to the website and the policies are subjected to “vouchersonsale.com”.
The website and its offers itself are free to use, although we might earn some commission if you make a purchase using any of our provided coupon or through our link which redirects to any other website.